Thursday, November 13, 2008

Being Pregnant

When Brian and I found out that we are going to have baby we were so excited! After trying for a while we couldn't beleive it when the test said "pregnant"! I am now ten weeks alaong and I am definately feeling pregnant. I have been extremely tired and cranky. I have had sickness all throughout the day. Some days are worse than others, but I'm doing everything to fight it. I eat a lot of crackers and I drink 7-up and gingerale. I also like to drink ginger tea. Anything that is spicy or has much flavor gives me heart burn and gas. I haven't lost my appetite though. I already had to buy a pair of maternity pants (which I am in love with). I have been craving Subway and Pizza. I've also been eating a lot more ice cream than I used to. I can't wait to find out what sex the baby is. I don't really care either way, I just want to get started on the nursery. I have had mixed emotions about the whole thing. Some days I am extremely excited and some days I am scared to death. I know we will be good parents though and that everything will work out. This is something I have thought about and wanted for a long time now. I am glad that Brian and I have a strong relationship because that is what is assuring me that we will be able to get through this. I can't wait to be a mom!!!

No comments: