Monday, November 24, 2008

The Doctor

We had our second doctors visit on Friday. At the first one she did an ultra sound and we were able to see the baby's heart beat. This time we were able to hear it. At first, it took her a while to find it and I was getting really nervous. Once she found it though it was amazing. It was strong and healthy and it made me so happy! I have been feeling a lot better. I have just been extremely tired, but I have a feeling that is not going to go away until the baby is an adult. The doctor said that all of my blood work looked good. We are getting really excited!

1 comment:

Ambrose Ambush said...

Yeah! Sounds great! Kyi just said "thats cazy that my aunt katie is your sister...Is that the same with other people!" Funny! Just wait til we throw in a new arrival!