Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dylan Jackson Luke



So, we have decided on a name for our baby: Dylan Jackson Luke. I can't believe we only have 3 more months until our little bundle of joy arrives. He is getting bigger by the day and it's starting to freak me out! At our last doctor's appointment, she said everything was perfect. At our next appointment I have to take the glucose test. I hope I don't have diabetes. I know I should be excersising more and eating better. For Valentines day, Brian and I went to TGI Fridays (that's where he proposed to me) and then we went and saw Twighlight for the first time. It was a lot of fun! We are also going to take a trip to Yellowstone at the end of April. We have time shares and we get to stay in the new resort they built there. It will be nice to have a little get away together before our entire lives change. I am just a little worried because I will be 8 months along and I hope I feel up to doing all the fun things there are to do. I am getting super excited for Dylan to come into the world. I really need to get his nursery done, the longer I put it off the harder it will be. I think we are going to decorate in transportation... cars, boats, trains, trucks, ect. It will be so cute and he won't grow out of it as fast as if we did it in say... winnie the pooh or something of the sort. Brian is going to be such a good dad. We haven't even had the first one and he is already talking about how many more we should have. It's awesome to see him so excited! It will be so fun to see Dylan grow up and become a man just like his dad!

1 comment:

Ambrose Ambush said...

SO CUTE! just think you only get bigger now! UGGG! make sure brian is rubbing your feet!