Monday, March 2, 2009

Brian's Birthday

Brian's birthday was on Saturday! I can't believe he is 26! Joe and I got him a new washburn accoustic guitar. He loves it and so does Dylan. Everytime Brian starts to play I can feel him moving around. We went bowling on Saturday and had a blast. It was weird to get used to my new center of gravity. It makes bowling a little bit harder. It was adult night and everyone was drinking beer so I got some attitude when I asked for a pitcher of water. Especially when I said I only needed one glass! I think Brian had a pretty good birthday! He's grown a lot over the past six years and it has been fun to watch! I love him sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I loved that when the baby in your belly reacted to his/her daddy's voice or music. P loved when D laughed. She would kick really hard.