Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Baby Shower

My sister, Janae, and I! She planned the shower and it turned out Awesome! We had my favorite foods, Cheese cake with lots of topping options and 7 layer bean dip, YUM!

Dylan got hooked up with tons of really cute stuff!

We played a memory game and a game to see who knew me the best! Kim won the memory game and Tracy won the question game. It was a lot of fun!



We also played "How big is mommy?" My mom cut off a ribbon long enough to go around 3 times. She must think I'm having sixtuplets! It was pretty funny!



It was a really good baby shower! Dylan is getting so big, I can feel him growing at night. The doctor says everything is perfect. I can't wait to meet the little baby growing inside of me! Besides buying a few more things and putting the crib together, we are ready for him to come! I am not even nervous about the labor and delivery anymore, I just want to hurry and get it over with. I can't wait to get to know him and watch him grow!




4 comments:

Sara Kappas said...

You look so cute prego! Can you believe we have babies, CRAZY! It seems like yesterday we were driving around town thinking we were HOT chicks haha :) I am so happy for you, you will love being a mom!

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE! I love parties! I cant wait to see blog posts about your little dude!
p.s. We have the same blog backgrounds...well for now, I change mine a TON.

Peterson Family said...

Fun shower! Its funny how it seems like everyone guesses way to big on how big the baby bump is, they did for me too! I can't wait to see who he looks more like his mamma or his daddy, it should be pretty evident right away because you and Brian don't look anything alike. You have to post pictures as soon as you have the little man!

Jessica said...

I am having a giveaway on my blog {hillamcasa.blogspot.com}. please come enter!!